Magento eNETS Payment Gateways
The Magento eNETS payment gateway extension provides eNETS UMAPI Lite payment integration to your Magento websites. It supports both eNETS Credit and eNETS Direct Debit (Internet Banking) payment processing through eNETS existing merchant account.
eNETS is the Singapore leading, most trusted and reliabile online payment gateways.
eNETS Credit enables merchants to accept major international (VISA, MasterCard, AMEX) credit card payments online. eNETS Credit provides merchants with a range of front-end options including merchant’s own payment page, virtual terminal and customisable order and payment page for merchants that do not have a shopping cart.
eNETS Direct Debit enables merchants to accept online payments on their websites from Internet Banking users using their bank accounts. Direct debit requires the consumer to authenticate himself using his Internet Banking PIN, UserID and token and this greatly reduces the risk of fraud. eNETS is available to Singapore consumers with DBS/POSB, OCBC, UOB or Citibank Internet Banking accounts. Together, they cover the majority of Singapore Internet Banking users.
Our eNET payment gateway extension provides eNETS payment integration to your Magento websites. It supports both eNETS Credit and eNETS Direct Debit.payment processing through a eNETS existing merchant account. The extension supports 3D secure credit card payment with OTP. No PCI DSS Certification is needed, since all payment data is transmitted via eNETS's payment form.
Before you use eNETS Magento Extension, you need to sign up with eNETS services and get the Merchant ID.
- Support both eNETS Credit and Debit (Internet Banking) UMAPI Lite payment gateways.
- Once the order is submit, the order email is sent to the admin and the payment status is pending payment.
- Once the eNETS payment is successful, the invoice email is sent to the admin, and the payment status is processing.
- If the eNETS payment is not successful, the invoice email will not send out, and the payment status is cancelled.
|Compatibility||Magento CE: 22.214.171.124, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x|
1. eNETS Signup
- Please sign up eNETS Credit and Direct Debit Services.
- During the signup, please provide the success, failure and cancel URLs as follows:
Registered URL: http://www.yourdomain.com/
Success : http://www.yourdomain.com/enets/enets/success
Cancel : http://www.yourdomain.com/enets/enets/cancel
Failure : http://www.yourdomain.com/enets/enets/failure
eNETs Direct Debit
Success : http://www.yourdomain.com/enets2/enets2/success
Failure : http://www.yourdomain.com/enets2/enets2/failure
- 1. Upload the app directory to your magento root directory
- 2. Refresh the cache from the backend
- 3. Login and Logout from the backend admin
- 4. Goto System -> Configuration-> Payment Method and configure the merchant id from backend.
- Refresh the cache.
If you have any questions on the installation, please write to email@example.com
|Ver 2.7||Fix backend eNETS Payment bug||18 Jun 2014|
|Ver 2.6||Fix Magento 1.8 Compatibility issue||30 Nov 2013|
|Ver 2.5||Fix Magento 1.8 Compatibility issue||21 Nov 2013|
|Ver 2.4||Removed duplicated order email||10 Oct 2013|
|Ver 2.3||Improve work flow of eNETS||04 Oct 2013|
|Ver 2.2||Minor CSS fix||30 Aug 2013|
|Ver 2.1||Fix the misalignment on backend||29 Aug 2013|
|Ver 2.0||Update email process after order submit||28 Aug 2013|
|Ver 1.0||New Release||1 Jul 2010|