Internet Bank Transfer
The default Magento bank transfer payment method does not propmt the customer to send the internet bank transfer details to store owner. As a result, customers need to notify store owner after they have made the payment via internet bank transfer. Store owner will then need to check their bank account to confirm the payment is credited to their bank.
This extension allows a better user experience by displaying a transaction form on the payment success page to the customer after customer selected the internet bank transfer payment method. Customers could enter the transaction details, such as tranaction ID and date, and submit the details to the store owner.
- Admin can enter multiple bank details at the backend..
- Display a transaction form on the payment success page for customers to enter transaction details eg transaction ID, date of transaction and nickname.
- Return a Thank you message afte customer submit the transaction details to store owner.
- Customer can enter the transaction form offline from the My Account page
- Customer is able to upload a payment receipt and send to the admin.
|Compatibility||Magento CE: 22.214.171.124, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x|
- 1. Copy folder app and skin folders to Magento root folder
- 2. Clear cache in admin of Magento
- 3. Logout and Login to the Magento backend
- 4. Enter the details of the Bank Internet Bank Transfer from:
System > Configuration > Sales > Payment Methods -> Internet Bank Transfer
|Ver 1.6||Make the fields non mandatory||21 Aug 2014|
|Ver 1.5||Minor change in position in the backend||10 Jun 2014|
|Ver 1.4||Add bank code and branch code fields||10 Aug 2013|
|Ver 1.3||Add an extra field on the form to upload payment receipt||31 Jul 2013|
|Ver 1.2||Add an extra form at the customer account page||16 Jun 2013|
|Ver 1.1||Fixed the admin email bug||9 May 2013|
|Ver 1.0.||New Release||13 Feb 2013|