- Alllow user to specify the size of the lightbox.
||Magento CE: 18.104.22.168, 1.9.2.x, 1.9.x, 1.8.x, 1.7.x
- 1. Unzip the MMD_Lightbox folder
- 2. Copy folder app and skin folders to Magento root folder
- 3. Clear Cache in admin of Magento.
- 4. If you see 404 page in the configuration, logout and login to the Magento backend
- 5. If your theme file is located at app/design/frontend/default/yourtheme, navigate to System > Configuration > Mage Mobile Design > Lightbox and enable extension and do the setting.
- 6. If you theme file is located at app/design/frontend/yourtheme/default, please upload the files to the following path
7. Clear Cache in admin of Magento.
8. If you see 404 page in the configuration, logout and login to the Magento backend
9. Navigate to System > Configuration > Mage Mobile Design > Lightbox and enable extension and do the setting.
10. If there is other enquiry, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
||Minor update on the folder
||1 Feb 2014
||1 Jan 2013
Free support in case any issue with extension for one month from date of purchase. After one month we may charge minor fee for any type of support help.